Layer to match anything Mother Nature serves up in the women's Burton GORE-TEX Treeline 2L insulated jacket. It's light, breathable and built to shield you from wet weather without getting too hot.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX membrane provides waterproof/breathable protection
- Fabric offers breathability and sweat management for quick-drying comfort
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) coating sheds moisture
- 80 g Thermacore ECO synthetic fibers retain warmth in cold conditions
- Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions
- Attached contour hood is helmet-compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Ergonomic, water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface attaches to compatible pants (not included)
- Interior mesh dump pockets; zippered chest pocket with media port; zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered sleeve pass pocket
- 2-way, center-front zipper; YKK water-resistant zippers
- Regular fit is not too tight or too baggy
Imported.View all Burton Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
80 g Thermacore ECO synthetic fibers
|Back Length (in.)|
2 lbs. 1.9 oz.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Inseam = 30.5 in.
TALL: Inseam = 34.5 in.