NRS Navigator Paddling Dry Suit - Men's
Whether you prefer open seas or oceanlike lakes, the men's NRS Navigator paddling dry suit delivers waterproof/breathable protection and versatility for long days and unpredictable conditions.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric for best-in-class waterproof/breathable performance
- Articulated storm hood includes 3 bungee adjustments for a custom fit
- Easily roll, stow and secure the hood with a fabric loop and hook when it's not needed.
- Perforated face shield features a soft fleece interior and an offset zipper design for enhanced comfort
- Zip the face shield up to block wind and spray, or unzip for added ventilation when conditions are fair
- Front-entry YKK Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap
- 5 in. wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal
- Comfort-Neck drywear features a supple, secure and contoured volcano-style neoprene neck gasket that dramatically increases comfort over a traditional latex gasket
- Neck gasket keeps 99% of water out so you can remain focused on the experience
- Volcano-style GlideSkin™ neoprene overcuffs protect latex wrist gaskets are purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high-volume waters
- Volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath
- Tough-yet-supple mesh holes under the wrists drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene overcuffs
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties; silicone dots keep the ankles from riding up
- CORDURA® fabric panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance
- 2 PFD-friendly zippered shoulder pockets; relief zipper; GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks
Imported.View all NRS Men's Dry Suits
3-layer GORE-TEX Pro waterproof/breathable membrane
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.