Patagonia Endless Run Tights - Men's
Spend longer days on the trail in the men's Patagonia Endless Run tights. Not only are they made using fishing nets to keep plastic out of oceans, they're also soft, breathable and sweat-wicking.
- Made with NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon sourced from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Power-stretch knit enhances mobility
- miDori™ bioSoft technology adds wicking properties while keeping the feel soft
- HeiQ® Pure is a silver-salt-based odor-control additive that inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes in your gear to prevent perma-stink
- Drawcord-adjustable fit
- Reflective logo at left hip
- 2 no-bounce side pockets stash your phone, snacks, map and more while you're on the move
- Soft, flat, quick-drying elastic adds more comfort
- Mesh behind the knees increases breathability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Running Tights
5.7 oz. NetPlus 74% postconsumer recycled nylon/26% spandex power-stretch knit; lower-leg panels: 4.1 oz. NetPlus 89% postconsumer recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh
Number of Pockets
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...