The North Face Explore Fusebox Pack - Large
Ultra-durable and highly functional, the large Explore Fusebox pack from The North Face offers 26 liters of volume to haul your go-tos for cruising the city—whether you're on foot or on wheels.
- Burly Base Camp fabric makes this pack both durable and stylish
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Top lid contains an internal, zippered mesh compartment
- Rectangular, top-loading, zippered main compartment holds essentials
- Fleece-lined laptop sleeve helps protect your device from bumps and falls
- Laptop sleeve measures 14.25 x 12 in.
- Padded shoulder straps allow for a comfortable carry all day
- 2 webbing tote handles feature a metal snap that attaches them together for convenient carrying options
- 2 external daisy chains are stylish and allow for a variety of carrying options
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline)
Imported.View all The North Face Travel Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,587 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
900-denier recycled polyester
18.5 x 12.5 x 7.5 inches
2 lbs. 4 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...