Patagonia Down Sweater Vest - Kids'
A great addition to their winter wardrobe, the kid's Patagonia Down Sweater Vest is compressible, water-repellent, insulated and easy to layer, helping keep your kiddo toasty warm on chilly days.
- Shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Shell has a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls; internal left-chest pocket doubles as a stow pocket
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Spandex binding around armholes; straight hem
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-along ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Kids' Down Vests
1.6 oz. 30-denier NetPlus postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon with a PFC-free DWR finish
2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL Numerical Size 5-6 7-8 10 12 14 16-18 Height Range 44-46.5 49.5-52.5 55-55.5 58-58.5 61-61.5 64-66.5 Weight Range 42-49 52-68 71-87 85-100 99-112 109-135 Chest 23-24 25.5-27 27.5-28.5 28.5-30 30.5-31.5 32-35 Waist 22.5-23 23.5-24.5 25-25.5 26-26.5 28-28.5 29.5-31
Measurements are stated in inches, unless otherwise noted.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...