Patagonia Down Sweater Vest - Infants'
A great addition to their winter wardrobe, the infants' Patagonia Down Sweater Vest is compressible, water-repellent, insulated and easy to layer, helping keep your baby toasty warm on chilly days.
- Shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Shell has a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Spandex binding around armholes; elasticized back hem
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has a hand-it-down ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Kids' Down Vests
1.6 oz. 30-denier NetPlus postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon with a PFC-free DWR finish
2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
0 - 3 Months 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 24 Months 2T 3T 4T 5T Height Range up to 20 in. 19 - 23 in. 23 - 25 in. 25 - 28 in. 28 - 31 in. 31 - 33 in. 33 - 36 in. 36 - 39 in. 40 - 44 in. 44 - 46 in. Weight Range up to 7 lbs. 6 - 10 lbs. 10 - 15 lbs. 15 - 20 lbs. 20 - 25 lbs. 25 - 28 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 32 - 35 lbs. 35 - 40 lbs. 39 - 42 lbs. Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...