REI Co-op Midweight Base Layer Bottoms - Kids'
The kids' REI Co-op Midweight base layer bottoms are warm and very good at wicking moisture, making them an ideal base layer for highly aerobic cold-weather fun, like skiing and snowshoeing.
- Durable yet soft recycled polyester/spandex blend fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Flatseam construction, low-profile waistband and crotch gusset keep kids comfortable as they move
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Designed to hug the body for optimum performance
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled nylon and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Base Layer Bottoms
89% polyester/11% spandex
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Inseam||17 - 18.75||20 - 23||24.5||25.5 - 27.5||30 - 31||31.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.