Cannondale Topstone 4 Bike
An amazingly capable gravel road bike, the Cannondale Topstone 4 bikes is built for chasing horizons, exploring routes less traveled or accelerating your commute. Pick your adventure and get pedaling.
- Lightweight SmartForm C2 alloy frame with full carbon fork, 12 x 142 thru axle, tapered head tube, flat-mount disc brakes and StraightShot internal cable routing
- Frame features multiple gear/bottle mounts (gear racks and bottle holders not included)
- Carbon fork has a 1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in. tapered steerer, 55 mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12 x 100 mm thru axle and fender/gear mounts
- 10-speed drivetrain
- WTB Riddler comp tires
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Topstone Product LineView all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C2 alloy
Carbon, 1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in. steerer, 55 mm OutFront offset
Prowheel, Charm 40T
Cartridge, square taper, BSA threaded
microSHIFT Advent X
microSHIFT Advent X
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax Render R mechanical disc, 160/160 mm rotors
microSHIFT Advent X
GXD 1.0, 28h
Formula alloy, 12 x 100 mm
Formula alloy, 12 x 142 mm
WTB Riddler Comp, 700c x 37 mm
Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg. flare drop
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.
Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Stage CX
1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in.
KMC X10, 10-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5' - 5'5" 5'4" - 5'9" 5'7" - 6'1" 5'11" - 6'4" 6'3" - 6'8" Reach 36.8 37.7 38.5 39.4 40.2 Stack 51.8 54.9 57.9 61 64 Effective Top Tube 52.5 54.4 56.1 57.9 59.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 41 45.8 50.5 55.3 60 Standover Height 70.3 74.4 78.4 82.5 86.3 Head Tube Length 8.9 11.8 14.9 18.2 21.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.1 73.1 73.1 73.1 73.1 Bottom Bracket Height 28.4 28.4 28.4 28.4 28.4 Wheelbase 101.1 102.2 104 106 107.8 Chainstay 43 43 43 43 43 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...