REI Co-op Midweight Long-Sleeve Base Layer Top - Men's
Warm and wicking to keep you comfortable on the slopes, the men's REI Co-op Midweight long-sleeve base layer top has a smooth face to ease layering and a brushed back for warmth against the cold.
- Recycled polyester/spandex fabric wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Spandex adds the right amount of stretch while underarm gussets maximize your range of motion
- Flatseam construction reduces bulk and chafing
- Thumbholes hold your sleeves in place and seal warmth in
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams prevent abrasion from pack straps
- UPF 50+ rating
- Back length: 29 in.; Tall sizes: 31 in.
- Machine wash cold; wash separately, gentle cycle, remove promptly; do not use bleach or fabric softeners; tumble dry low
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Base Layer Tops
92% recycled polyester/8% spandex (150-denier, 220 g/m2; bluesign approved)
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.