Product Image of color Orange loading
C.A.M.P. X-All Mountain Ice Tool
Designed to handle vertical ice and varied alpine terrain, the C.A.M.P. X-All Mountain ice tool puts the "all" in "all-mountain" with the versatility of a multipart head and 3-part handle.
- Balance and geometry are optimized to climb vertical ice; other features allow the tool to adapt to the varied terrain typical of advanced alpinism
- Optimized pick angle and tooth configuration allow you to climb a variety of ice angles
- Multipart head can be configured with a hammer or adze
- 3-part handle can be configured to fit hand size and the terrain being climbed
- Steel spike is big enough to function as a cane and has a hole that is large enough to clip on a carabiner for use with lanyards
Imported.View all C.A.M.P. Ice Tools
Pick, hammer/adze, adjustable handle
Pick: T-rated chromoly steel; shaft: T-rated 7075-T6 aluminum alloy (CE-UIAA type 2)
Bent / leashless
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...