Rab Arc Eco Waterproof Jacket - Women's
A great choice for rambling adventures—or anytime you need to stay dry—the women's Rab Arc Eco waterproof jacket is a durable and versatile 3-layer shell built with recycled Pertex® Shield Revolve.
- 3-layer Pertex Shield Revolve membrane offers 20,000 mm/15,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- 100% recycled polyester fabric construction reduces environmental impact during production
- Fluorocarbon-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Fully adjustable mountain hood offers a wired and laminated peak
- Fleece-lined chin guard adds comfort
- YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips let you increase airflow to vent excess heat
- YKK AquaGuard front zip with internal storm flap
- Antisnag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs; fully adjustable drawcord hem
- 2 easy-access, A-line chest pockets with YKK AquaGuard zippers easily hold your gloves or a map
- Jacket stuffs into its own hand pocket for ease of packing
Imported.View all Rab Women's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer Pertex Shield Revolve 20,000 mm/15,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 0 - 2 4 - 6 8 - 10 12 14 Chest 33 35 37 39 41 Sleeve Length 27 27 28 29 30 Waist 27 28 30 32 34 Hip 35 37 39 41 43
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...