Rab Xenair Alpine Insulated Jacket - Women's
Warm, adaptable, air-permeable and protective, the women's Rab Xenair Alpine insulated jacket is a great pick for start-stop activities in the cold, negating the need to change up your layers.
- Lightweight, breathable 20-denier Pertex® Quantum Air fabric provides increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability
- Body-mapped PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ synthetic insulation (55% recycled) helps retain warmth and aid thermoregulation
- Helmet-compatible hood with a semi-elasticated opening and a single lightweight rear adjuster adds coverage
- Articulated sleeves offer easy mobility
- 2-way YKK VISLON® front zipper has an insulated zip baffle and a chin guard to minimize chafing
- Elasticated gussets at the cuffs optimize your fit when wearing gloves
- 2 YKK concealed zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket stash your essentials; 1 hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Adjustable hem
Imported.View all Rab Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Pertex Quantum Air nylon
PrimaLoft Gold Active+ synthetic insulation
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 0 - 2 4 - 6 8 - 10 12 14 Chest 33 35 37 39 41 Sleeve Length 27 27 28 29 30 Waist 27 28 30 32 34 Hip 35 37 39 41 43
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...