Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch Campsite Dog-Hitching System
Designed with car camping in mind, the Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch is an easy-to-use system for securing your pup at your campsite. This way your dog is free to explore while you set up the tent.
- Hitching system uses climbing-inspired components and hardware to allow your dog to roam while remaining on leash
- Includes a strong, reflective kernmantle rope and Ruffwear-designed hardware
- Swiveling carabiner keeps the leash free from twists and tangles while securely attaching to the line
- Quick setup with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers
- Convenient and durable stow bag keeps rope tail ends contained while storm flap keeps the elements out
- Can be secured around 2 trees or a single post
- Note: Rope and carabiner are not to be used for any kind of climbing
Imported.View all Ruffwear Dog Leashes
Rope: polyester/nylon/kernmantle; buckle: aluminum
Rope length: 28.5 ft.; stow bag 6 x 7 x 2 in.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...