Birkenstock Kalahari Sandals - Women's
The rugged Outdoor CE collection by Birkenstock is for trekking through water, rocks, dirt, mud and anything else you can get into. That's what the women's Birkenstock Kalahari sandals are all about.
- Direct-injected polyurethane and TPU construction means durable longevity, supportive cushion and shock protection
- Legendary Birkenstock contoured footbeds deliver signature all-day support, plus added texture for grip when wet
- 3 hook-and-loop adjustable straps provide a custom fit and quick on/off
- Protective lip surrounding the entire foot adds protection from rocks and trail debris
- These are designed with an A-B width; that's the more narrow last from Birkenstock, but is equivalent to a regular width by industry standards
Imported.View the Birkenstock Kalahari Product LineView all Birkenstock Women's Sport Sandals
Birko-Flor synthetic leather
Birkenstock contoured footbed
|Foot Length (in.)||9.1||9.4||9.6||9.8||10.2||10.4||10.6|
Women’s Medium/Narrow sizes are designed with an A–B width; that's the narrower last from Birkenstock, but is equivalent to a women’s regular width by industry standards.
Women’s Regular/Wide sizes are designed with a C–D width; that's the wider last from Birkenstock, and is equivalent to a women's wide width by industry standards.