La Sportiva TX2 EVO Approach Shoes - Women's
With sticky rubber to keep you surefooted in the mountains and enhanced support, the lightweight La Sportiva TX2 EVO women's approach shoes stow easily on your harness—and they're now resoleable.
- One-piece knit uppers with Mythos lacing system optimize drainage and breathability
- Uppers made with GRS-certified recycled yarn; recycled laces; EVA midsoles with 7% recycled content
- Recycled content comes from recycled raw materials
- Shoes are designed for resoling; the tread and compressed-EVA ESS platforms can be replaced
- Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles are designed to offer great grip on wet or dry surfaces; 3 mm lugs
- Use the elastic C2™ ComboCords to pair and store shoes in your pack or attach them to your harness with your own carabiner (not included)
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Hiking Shoes
Upper: recycled knit; toe and heel: polyurethane TechLite
Traverse lite injection MEMlex with co-molded TPU shank
|Can Be Resoled|
1 lb. 1 oz.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|33 EU||33.5 EU||34 EU||34.5 EU||35 EU||35.5 EU||36 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.