Adirondack Mountain Club High Peaks Trails - 15th Edition
The flagship of the Adirondack Mountain Club Forest Preserve guidebooks series, this 15th edition of High Peaks Trails helps you explore and summit the 46 highest peaks in the Adirondacks.
- Since the last edition was published, 47,000 acres of forest preserve have been added to the High Peaks Wilderness Area
- 15th edition addresses the significant zone changes that have been implemented by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- Also addresses new acquisitions, new trails, reroutes, restored and altered trailheads and parking regulations
- Updated book is also smaller in size to fit more easily into your pack
- Notable changes include Boreas Ponds access information, closure of the Porter Mt. Trail from the Garden and a new route to Allen Mountain
- Other changes: additions to the Champlain Valley trail network plus a whole Northwestern section, covering trails in remote territory east of Route 30 north of Paul Smiths
- Includes a new chart comparing approaches to Mount Marcy
- Each trail is keyed to indicate its location on the Trails Illustrated Maps 742 and 746
Made in USA.View the Adirondack Mountain Club Trails Illustrated Product Line View all Adirondack Mountain Club New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
7 x 5 inches
Adirondack Mountain Club
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...