Adirondack Mountain Club Central Trails - 4th Edition
Now covering even more space to explore, this 4th edition of the Central Trails guide from the Adirondack Mountain Club features plenty of new trails and 5 additional designated wildernesses.
- Scope of this guidebook has grown to include territory previously detailed in the Forest Preserve Series' West-Central and Southern Region guides
- 4th edition includes more trail descriptions plus a renumbering of all trails, with corresponding numbers on the National Geographic Trails Illustrated map
- Region's newly defined boundaries include 5 designated wilderness areas: Siamese Ponds, Blue Ridge, West Canada Lakes, Pigeon Lake and Silver Lake
- Over half of the 132-mile Northville-Placid Trail meanders its way through the region, including the trail's southern terminus in Upper Benson
- Map #744 Northville/Raquette Lake also bears grid coordinates that correspond to each trail description
Made in USA.View all Adirondack Mountain Club New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8.5 x 5.5 inches
Michael N. Kelsey
Adirondack Mountain Club
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...