Adirondack Mountain Club Central Trails - 4th Edition
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Now covering even more space to explore, this 4th edition of the Central Trails guide from the Adirondack Mountain Club features plenty of new trails and 5 additional designated wildernesses.
- Scope of this guidebook has grown to include territory previously detailed in the Forest Preserve Series' West-Central and Southern Region guides
- 4th edition includes more trail descriptions plus a renumbering of all trails, with corresponding numbers on the National Geographic Trails Illustrated map
- Region's newly defined boundaries include 5 designated wilderness areas: Siamese Ponds, Blue Ridge, West Canada Lakes, Pigeon Lake and Silver Lake
- Over half of the 132-mile Northville-Placid Trail meanders its way through the region, including the trail's southern terminus in Upper Benson
- Map #744 Northville/Raquette Lake also bears grid coordinates that correspond to each trail description
Made in USA.View the Adirondack Mountain Club Trails Illustrated Product LineView all Adirondack Mountain Club New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8.5 x 5.5 inches
Michael N. Kelsey
Adirondack Mountain Club
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...