Leki Khumbu Lite Trekking Poles - Pair
A lightweight choice for any journey, the Leki Khumbu Lite trekking poles feature comfortable Aergon Cor-Tec grips and Speed Lock+ levers for quick, secure adjustment between 100 and 135 cm.
- 3-section, collapsible poles are constructed with heat-treated HTS 6.5 aluminum, making them sturdy, durable and light
- Aergon Cor-Tec ergonomic grips feature a lightweight, edgeless design for optimum comfort and various gripping positions
- Built-in 8° positive angle of the grips keeps wrists in a neutral position, providing more efficient pole plants
- Adjustable Lock Security Skin straps are made from breathable, lightweight, extra-soft material for maximum comfort
- Speed Lock+ offers extremely fast and easy adjustment of pole length, even when you're wearing gloves; smaller and lighter than Speed Lock 1.0
- Interchangeable basket system makes it easy to screw on/off various Leki baskets for different seasons or uses; offset threads help to keep the baskets securely in place
- Universal carbide flex tips deliver high precision and great grip in nearly any terrain
Imported.View all Leki Trekking Poles
Cork / Rubber
Maximum Length (in.)
Minimum Length (in.)
Collapsed Length (in.)
Maximum Length (cm)
Minimum Length (cm)
Collapsed Length (cm)
External Lever Lock
1 lb. 1.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...