Product Image of color Black/Petrol loading
Leki Makalu Lite AS Trekking Poles - Pair
Antishock trekking poles designed to make your mountain adventures more enjoyable, the Leki Makalu Lite AS poles are equipped with a DSS damping system, reducing impacts and relieving stress.
- 3-section collapsible design offers infinite adjustability between 110 and 135 cm
- Durable heat-treated HTS 6.5 aluminum shafts feature a slim tube diameter and light weight
- DSS Antishock System, integrated directly above the tip, reduces peak impacts by approximately 40%, thus relieving stress on joints, tendons and ligaments
- Aergon Air grips represent a complete redesign for comfort and control, with lightweight hollow-core technology and supportive surfaces to meet your ergonomic needs
- Backs of grips are fully rubberized for maximum grip and control when going downhill
- Inclined grip angle of 8° supports your wrists in a neutral position for optimal guidance and efficient, effective pole placement
- Adjustable Lock Security Skin straps are made from breathable, lightweight, extra-soft material for maximum comfort
- Extended foam grips are ideal for traversing and climbing
- Speed Lock+ offers extremely fast and easy adjustment of pole length, even when you're wearing gloves; smaller and lighter than Speed Lock 1
- Interchangeable basket system makes it easy to screw on/off various Leki baskets for different seasons or uses; offset threads help to keep the baskets securely in place
- Carbide tips offer excellent grip
Imported.View all Leki Trekking Poles
Maximum Length (in.)
Minimum Length (in.)
Collapsed Length (in.)
Maximum Length (cm)
Minimum Length (cm)
Collapsed Length (cm)
External Lever Lock
1 lb. 2.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...