Looking for a lightweight, fully waterproof daypack with a little more room for extra gear? The Exped Typhoon 25 daypack keeps your things dry no matter how wet the adventure turns out to be.
- Fully integrated waterproof liner with factory-taped seams helps keep your gear dry without excess weight
- 25-liter capacity is ample for carrying essentials, plus a little extra gear when you want to bring more than you can fit in a typical daypack
- Main compartment is accessed from the top; roll-top closure with quick-release buckles keeps contents dry and the bag sealed
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps are anatomically curved to provide a high level of comfort and support
- Single-hand-operated sternum strap allows for easy adjustability
- Haul loop at top offers a handy grab point, making it quick to pick up and easy to move
- Mesh back panel is soft and comfortable, helping prevent objects inside the pack from poking your back
- Durable, 210-denier recycled nylon fabric is long-lasting and rugged
- Versatile attachment point low down on outside panel lets you attach a bike light (not included)
- 2 daisy chains on the back of the pack are good places to attach additional gear
- 2 large stretch side pockets provide an easy place to stow a jacket, water bottles or other quick-access items
- Removable, adjustable hip strap helps stabilize the load
- Interior zippered pocket for stashing essentials
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®-certified means this product has been tested for harmful substances and shown to meet rigorous human ecology criteria
- Fits torso length: 16–20 in.
- Fits waist/hips: 21–52 in.
- Not intended for prolonged submersion
Imported.View all Exped Daypacks
1,525 cubic inches
Main: Polyurethane-coated recycled 210-denier robic HD ripstop nylon carbonate; lining: PU-coated recycled 150-denier polyester (3,000 mm water column)
19 x 11.5 x 8 inches
Contains recycled materials