WTB Vigilante 2.3 Tire
From peanut-butter mud to chunky rock gardens, the WTB Vigilante 2.3 tire's aggressive tread and square-lugged knobs deliver unwavering traction for confidence in unpredictable terrain.
- Square-lugged knobs feature added height to ensure they dig even deeper into loose, unpredictable terrain (compared to the original Vigilante tire)
- Increased circumferential spacing allows the tread to remain clear through wet conditions, while still keeping the casing protected from spiteful rocks
- Tubeless Compatible (TCS) design lets you set the Vigilante tire up with sealant instead of tubes (requires sealant and tubeless-compatible rims, not included)
- Bead-to-bead SG2 puncture protection layer helps defend against flats at a minimal weight
- 60 TPI Light/Fast Rolling casing is supple and gram-conscious while still trail-worthy
- Tan sidewall
- Dual DNA rubber compound pairs a fast and efficient centerline tread with sticky, low-durometer side knobs
- Designed to perform on dirt and in loose, rocky and wet conditions
Imported.View all WTB Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
35 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...