Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 20-30 x 82ED-A
Discover the greatness and beauty of the world around you with the Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 20-30 x 82ED-A, designed to get you closer and present you with a vision better than that of the naked eye.
- Field Flattener lens system corrects curvature of field, ensuring sharp images throughout the entire field of view, while also compensating for astigmatism and coma aberration
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass ensures a contrast-rich and color-faithful field of view.
- Advanced Apochromat optical system corrects chromatic aberrations of red, blue and green, as well as violet chromatic aberration to the furthest limits of visible light range
- Multilayer coating applied to all lens and prism surfaces allow powerful light transmission for a bright field of view and true-to-life natural colors
- Coating also greatly reduces the flare and ghosting that can occur in backlit situations
- This angled-body fieldscope employs a Nikon original total reflection prism; all prism reflective surfaces offer complete reflectivity with no loss of light
- Effortless, smooth focusing enables you to confidently acquire your target faster and in sharper focus; knurling on focusing ring enhances operability
- Focus ring offers both fine focus adjustment for distant subjects and coarser adjustment for nearby subjects
- Monarch MEP eyepiece provides a wide filed of view, long eye relief and is waterproof* for safe use during unexpected weather changes
- MEP eyepiece also allows you to perform collimate photography with a compact digital camera
- Type 1 Bayonet Mount with locking system makes eyepiece attachment/detachment easy and secure
- Constructed of robust aluminum alloy, the fieldscope body is durable, reliable and east to operate; it's also waterproof*, airtight and filled with nitrogen gas to prevent fog
- *Waterproof as tested by water equivalent to 5 mm per minute, for a duration of 30 minutes; this fieldscope is not designed for underwater usage
Imported.View all Nikon Spotting Scopes
Real Angle Of View
Apparent Angle Of View
Field Of View
12.8 x 4.3 x 3.9 inches
2 lbs. 12.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...