Bontrager XR Trail Comp MTB Grips - Recycled Core
With a unique finned texture that conforms to your hands for all-day comfort, these Bontrager XR Trail Comp grips feature cores made with recycled materials, helping keep plastic out of our oceans.
- Lightweight nylon CoreLock clamps hold the grips securely in place on your handlebar
- Finned pattern provides supportive grip, control and comfort
- Tread design and rubber compound are optimized for control and comfort
- Made in partnership with Plastix, every Bontrager XR Trail Comp grip has a recycled core made from gathered end-of-life fishing nets, ropes and post-use rigid plastics
- Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- 3 mm M4 bolts increase hold and resist stripping
- 31 mm diameter
Imported.View all Bontrager Handlebar Grips
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...