Peregrine Saker II 20 Sleeping Bag
The key to a good night's sleep outside is a quality sleeping bag. The Peregrine Saker II 20 sleeping bag helps you rest easy with its warm, compressible synthetic insulation and articulated footbox.
- Features highly compressible Perefill Continuous Hollow Fiber insulation which maintains loft when wet, maximizing warmth on the off chance that wet weather gets in
- 20-denier 380T micro ripstop nylon shell has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that resists water and stains; fabric is both durable and lightweight
- Soft-touch, smooth-weave nylon liner feels great next to skin
- Articulated footbox provides ample room for feet or for drying gear or clothes
- Internal zippered chest pocket gives you a spot to stash a phone or nighttime necessities
- Snag-free design combines with a dual locking #5 YKK zipper that allows for easy venting of the footbox and chest
- Chest, neck, hood and zipper baffles keep you tightly insulated against drafts
- Broad hood design provides enough room to keep your pillow inside the hood if you so choose
- Webbing loops at footbox let you hang the bag for storage or drying
- Compact stuff sack and cotton storage bag are included
Imported.View all Peregrine Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-7 degrees (C)
Long: 4 lbs. 10.8 oz.
Short: 3 lbs. 7 oz.
20-denier 380T micro ripstop nylon
Long: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
Short: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
30-denier 360T nylon
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Long: 78 inches
Short: 66 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Long: 66 inches
Short: 61 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Long: 62 inches
Short: 54 inches
Stuff Sack Size
Long: 8.75 x 19 inches
Short: 9x 17.5 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Long: 18.7 liters
Short: 18.2 liters
Long: 13.5 liters
Short: 12.5 liters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...