Wilderness Press San Gabriel Mountains Map - 6th Edition
Lying between the Los Angeles Basin and the Mojave Desert, the San Gabriels are full of natural beauty. Explore them to your heart's content with this San Gabriel Mountains map from Wilderness Press.
- The San Gabriel range encompasses parts of the Angeles and San Bernardino national forests and includes several hundred miles of trails
- Large, beautifully detailed 4-color topographic map features a view of the vast region on one side and inset maps on the other side
- Inset maps cover the Big Tujunga area, Crystal Lake area, Liebre Mountain area, Mount Baldy area and the area north of Pasadena
- This 6th edition shows major roads (along with minor and unpaved roads), trails, trailheads, campgrounds, picnic areas, forest service stations, waterways, peaks and more
- As an added bonus, the map calls out 100 day hikes and backpacking trips described in the supplemental guidebook Trails of the Angeles (guidebook not included)
- Map folds back down to convenient 7.38 x 4.38 in. size when not in use
- Map is lightweight, durable and waterproof for convenience
Made in USA.View all Wilderness Press California Maps
State / Province
7.38 x 4.38 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...