Wilderness Press Trails of the Angeles - 10th Edition
Ready to escape the urban life of Southern California and step into the open, rugged terrain of the San Gabriel Mountains? This Trails of the Angeles guide helps you get out and explore.
- Describes 100 spectacular trails—ranging from 1-hour strolls to challenging 2-day backcountry trips--in the mountain range that looms large over the Los Angeles Basin
- Featuring 18 new hikes, Trail of the Angeles guides you into almost every corner of the San Gabriels
- Includes trip difficulty evaluations, season recommendations, length and elevation gain/loss
- Features historical photos and descriptions of the first Native American footpaths, early pioneer homesteads and landmarks still visible from the Great Hiking Era ghost trails
- A folded full-color map details all the hikes described in the book
- Includes information on visiting Eaton Canyon Falls, the most popular waterfall in the Angeles National Forest, plus a family-friendly hike to the Vetter Mountain fire lookout
- Guides you over the challenging San Antonio Ridge, the hardest traverse in the Angeles
- Now in its 10th edition, this guide has been trusted in the region for more than 45 years
Made in USA.View all Wilderness Press California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8.5 x 5.5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...