Sasquatch Books Day Hike! Spokane, Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint
Experience riverside routes, territorial vistas and pine forests on 75 do-in-a-day hikes in the inland Northwest with Day Hike! Spokane, Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint.
- Full-color guidebook features 75 incredible hikes within an hour's drive of Spokane, Wash.; Coeur d'Alene, Idaho; or Sandpoint, Idaho
- The inland Northwest is a great place to hike, with mountains, rivers and lakes forming a diverse and breathtaking geography for trails
- Locations in eastern Washington and northern Idaho include the Little Spokane River, Dishman Hills, Deep Creek Canyon, Fish Lake, Lake Coeur d'Alene and Lake Pend Oreille
- Each trail is rated from easy to extreme, giving first-time and veteran hikers alike the variety they want
- Each hike includes distance, elevation gain, estimated hiking time, best time to go, fees, a topographical map, accessibility for kids and dogs, and a star rating
- Star ratings—from 1 for "worthwhile" to 5 for "spectacular"—are based on views, water features, solitude and other enjoyability factors
- The Day Hike! series was written for people who want to spend their days in the mountains and their nights at home
Imported.View all Sasquatch Books Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
7 x 5 inches
Seabury Blair Jr.
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...