Wilderness Press Rail-Trail Hall of Fame: A Selection of America's Premier Rail-Trails (Revised)
All across the country, unused railroad corridors now function as public multi-use trails. Hike or bike them to your heart's content with the help of this revised Rail-Trail Hall of Fame guide.
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy guides you through their 33 all-time favorite rail trails in this revised edition
- Trails are found in 29 states and in nearly every environment, from urban corridors to wide-open prairies, along coastlines and through mountain ranges
- Trails were chosen for scenic value, amount of use, amenities, historical significance, excellence in management/maintenance, community connections and geographic distribution
- Includes detailed maps for each trail, plus driving directions to trailheads; succinct descriptions and history facts were written by rail-trail experts
- Quick, at-a-glance icons indicate which activities each trail can accommodate, from biking to fishing to snowmobiling
- Whether you're on feet, wheels, or skis, you'll love the variety in this collection
Made in USA.View all Wilderness Press California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8.5 x 5.5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...