Hults Bruk Agdor 28 Montreal Axe
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Useful beyond felling trees, the Hults Bruk Agdor 28 Montreal axe features a 2.5 lb. head—with wide cheeks for splitting and a long blade that chops deep cuts—and a 28 in. American-hickory handle.
- 2.5 lb. "Montreal" pattern axe head features wide cheeks for splitting wood and a long blade that chops deep cuts
- Painted Agdor blue, the axe head is and expertly hand-forged from premium Swedish steel in a factory operating since 1697
- A tempered zone helps to keep the axe head sharp after many sharpenings
- 28 in. American-hickory handle is curved for ergonomics and efficiency
- Includes a leather sheath made in Waynesville, North Carolina
Imported.View all Hults Bruk Axes and Hatchets
Swedish carbon steel
3 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...