Grayl UltraPress Water Filter and Purifier Bottle - 16.9 fl. oz.
With a quick press, the compact and adventure-ready Grayl UltraPress Water Filter and Purifier Bottle helps protect against viruses, protozoa, bacteria, chemicals, pesticides and heavy metals.
- Compact and easy to use, this 16.9 fl. oz. (0.5-liter) bottle fits into a pack pocket or cup holder, requires zero setup and purifies water in just 10 seconds (3 L/min)
- Simply fill, press and drink—fill from any freshwater source, press on the ground or other firm surface, and drink purified water
- OnePress™ global protection is effective for use on all 7 continents
- Device uses ion exchange and ultra-powdered activated carbon to filter and purify water
- Removes viruses (e.g., hepatitis A, norovirus, rotavirus), bacteria (e.g., E. coli, salmonella, shigella) and protozoan cysts (e.g., amoebae, cryptosporidia, giardia)
- Adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), flavors and odors
- Filters particulates such as sediment and microplastics
- Multifunctional SimpleVent™ drink cap vents air (by twisting cap a half-turn) during purification and filtration and protects spout from cross-contamination
- RiverFlow™ spout delivers a fast flow of clean drinking water for chugging or filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles
- FlipCarry™ handle provides an enlarged pressing surface when flat; it also rotates 90° for effortless separation and easy carrying
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pad on cap offers a nonslip, anti-fatiguing pressing surface
- TPE TopoGrip™ is placed on all heavy-use surfaces for tactile, nonslip performance
- This durable, BPA-free bottle disassembles for easy cleaning
- Replaceable purifier cartridge is rated for 300 cycles (40 gal./150 L); when press time reaches 25 sec. (or 3 years have elapsed since first use), it's time to replace it
- Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal
- Also meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
Imported.View all Grayl Water Bottle Purifiers
Electroadsorption/ultra-powdered activated carbon
Protozoa, Bacteria And Viruses
Pump Strokes per Liter
10 secs. per 16.9 fl. oz.
9.75 x 2.95 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...