MOON Zion & Bryce
Explore the colorful hoodoos, canyons and iconic arches of all 5 of Utah's national parks with MOON Zion & Bryce as your adventure-packed guide.
- Flexible itineraries range from one day in each park to a weeklong road trip covering all of them, with trips designed for outdoor adventurers, road-trippers and families
- Individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options help you hike Zion, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef and Grand Staircase-Escalante
- Includes up-to-date information on gateway towns like Moab, park entrances, park fees and tours, helping you get there
- Also includes information about where to stay, including campgrounds, resorts and more, both inside and outside the parks
- Planning tips include when to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds
- Seasoned explorers Judy Jewell and W. C. McRae share tips for travelers who want to backpack, mountain bike, raft, rock climb, hike and more
- Helpful resources on COVID-19 and traveling to Utah's national parks
- Full-color photos and easy-to-use maps throughout
Imported.View all MOON Mountain West Travel Guidebooks
State / Province
7.5 x 5.6 inches
Judy Jewell and W. C. McRae
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...