PEARL iZUMi Team Tri Octane Suit - Men's
Product Image of color Navy/Yellow Perplex loading
$118.73Compared to $300.00*
Reduced Price. You save 60%
Created for the athlete-centric PEARL iZUMi Speed Shop program to give sponsored pros an advantage, no piece of apparel has been requested more often by serious triathletes than the Tri Octane suit.
- P.R.O. Transfer Aero fabric on the sleeves cleans up airflow around your shoulders, saving you watts at speed
- Speed Sleeve design reduces wrinkles to smooth the transition from your upper arm to torso for further savings, without compromising your range of motion on your swim strokes
- Fine-gauge polyester Lycra® elastane on front of top and bottom add high compression for stability and performance
- Fast-drying, triathlon-specific chamois features a free-floating front to allow freedom of movement on the run
- Wide, smooth leg grippers and laser-cut cuffs add a level of comfort not often associated with race-day apparel
- 2 envelope pockets and 2 side mesh pockets on back
- Low collar design for optimal function in all 3 tri disciplines; 14 in. invisible zipper on front eases ventilation
- Raw-edge silicone leg bands keep the shorts in place; shorts have a 10 in. inseam
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Triathlon Suits
80% poyester/20% elastane
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL S/M M/L 28 IN Waist 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist 42 IN Waist Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 52-56 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5-42 42-47 47-52 31-32 34-35 27.5-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 50.5-53.5 32.5-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-43.75 43.75-45.25 45.25-46.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...