Rab Guide 2 GTX Gloves
Built for winter adventures, the durable-yet-dexterous Rab Guide 2 GTX gloves are waterproof and well insulated, making them suited to dedicated winter mountaineers, outdoor professionals and guides.
- Robust, stretch outer fabric features GORE-TEX® Warm waterproof, breathable technology to keep your hands dry
- PrimaLoft® Gold 100 g synthetic palm insulation and high-pile Bemberg linings ensure warmth, dexterity and protection on cold, damp climbs
- Includes PrimaLoft Gold 60 g insulation on the backs of the hands
- Mapped 3D construction, precurved shape make rope work and tool handling easier, reducing hand fatigue on long days
- Roll-top fingers and thumbs give a more precise fit, minimize seam exposure and increase durability
- Cuffs can quickly be adjusted using one hand
- Protective outers extend inside the cuffs to reduce freeze-thaw melt when clearing snowy ledges
- Integrated pull-on tabs and removable leashes make sure the gloves are firmly attached and easy to take on and off
- Pittards® Armortan leather palms, fingers and nose wipes
- Pittards digital leather reinforcement in key wear areas boosts the durability
Imported.View all Rab Men's Ski Gloves
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Warm waterproof/breathable membrane
PrimaLoft Gold synthetic
XS S M L XL XXL Length 6-6.5 6.5-7 7.5-8 8.5-9 9-9.5 9.5-10 Hand Circumference 6.5-7 7-7.5 8-8.5 9-9.5 9.5-10 10-10.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...