C.A.M.P. Geko Ice Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Using advanced technologies and materials, the C.A.M.P. Geko Ice gloves are an extremely precise choice that wer specifically designed for technical ice climbing and alpinism.
- Palms are built with No-Slip construction technology that bonds the layers of the lining, insulation and leather for a precise grip on ice tools
- DRYZONE® membranes deliver waterproof/breathable protection from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on backs and PrimaLoft Grip Control on palms combine with the faux-fur sherpa fleece linings for exceptional warmth and comfort even when wet
- Faux-fur sherpa fleece linings increase warmth and minimize movement inside the gloves
- Water-repellent premium goatskin leather on the palms; no substances containing chrome have been used in the tanning of the leather
- Elasticized outer material delivers a precise fit for the whole hand
- Shaped fingers are gusseted at the knuckles for exceptional dexterity, comfort and grip
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch-screen phones and tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
Imported.View all C.A.M.P. Men's Ski Gloves
92% polyester/8% elastane
Type of Waterproofing
PrimaLoft Gold (100 g/m2)/PrimaLoft Gold Eco with Grip Control (100 g/m2)
S M L XL XXL XXXL Hand Circumference 6 7 8 9 10 11
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around your hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...