MOON Tahoe & Reno
From the glittering lake and trail-lined mountains to Old West towns and artsy urban centers, MOON Tahoe & Reno helps you experience the best of this adventurous region.
- Includes flexible itineraries, such as a weeklong Lake Tahoe road trip, long weekends for both winter and summer, and the one-week Best of Tahoe and Reno
- Guidebook covers the best spots for hiking, biking, watersports, snowsports and backcountry adventures
- Find the best hikes in any season, from challenging mountain treks to serene meadow walks, with trail descriptions, difficulty ratings and maps
- Get advice on how to find the ski resort for you, from the best runs for beginners and families to the steepest chutes for adrenaline junkies
- Full-color photos and maps throughout, including a foldout map
- Provides thorough background on the weather, wildlife and history, plus tips on getting there and getting around by car and public transportation
- Expert advice from Tahoe local Nicole Szanto helps you find out where to eat, where to stay and how to minimize your environmental impact
- Includes strategies for weekend warriors, including how to avoid traffic and crowds
Imported.View all MOON Mountain West Travel Guidebooks
State / Province
7.5 x 5.5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...