Volkl Kendo 88 Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
Delivering impressive carving performance thanks to 3 different radii in the sidecut, these Volkl Kendo 88 skis love to go fast and can handle a variety of conditions for fun all over the mountain.
- With 3D Radius Sidecut designs—3 radii in 1 ski—the Kendo is able to switch from long arcs to short turns at will
- Long tip and tail radii add stability and smoothness for big turns and high speed; shorter center radius makes it easier to initiate short turns and adds agility at low speeds
- Multilayer Woodcore provides stability underfoot with beech in the binding area, combined with lively poplar toward the tip and tail for an energetic ride
- Titanal Frame construction adds high-speed stability and damping with one layer of metal integrated along the sidewalls and into tips and tails, plus a second layer underfoot
- Carbon Tips provide high reliability and stability at the lightest possible weight
- P-Tex 2100 bases
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Volkl All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
170 CM: 28/15/22 meters
177 CM: 30/17/24 meters
184 CM: 33/18/26 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Multilayer woodcore (poplar/beech)/carbon/metal
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
170 CM: 8 lbs. 1 oz.
177 CM: 8 lbs. 8.8 oz.
184 CM: 8 lbs. 11.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...