Salomon QST Blank Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
Meet the most progressive and playful freeride powder skis on the mountain: the men's Salomon QST Blank skis. Pillow-popping and powder-loving, they're built for deep days, resort laps and touring.
- Progressive shape has been lowered at the widest points and the rocker has been lengthened, bringing playfulness to all types of turns while maintaining reliability
- 112 mm waist takes you from pillows, to powder, to steeps with confidence; camber underfoot and early rise in the tips and tails adapt to whatever the mountain throws at you
- Double sidewall technology provides the edge grip and power transmission you'd expect from hard-charging skis
- Full poplar wood cores maximize liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations
- Patented, Salomon-exclusive C/FX carbon running from tips to tails adds power for quick turns
- C/FX fiber layer features carbon and flax woven together, combining the carbon fiber's strength, stability and light weight with the damping and vibration absorption of flax
- Cork Damplifiers provide confidence-boosting stability when arcing at high speeds
- Cork is 3 times more absorbing than Koroyd; using it in the tips of the skis enables a high level of vibration absorption and damping with even less weight
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Salomon All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
178 CM: 137 millimeters
186 CM: 138 millimeters
194 CM: 139 millimeters
178 CM: 126 millimeters
186 CM: 127 millimeters
194 CM: 128 millimeters
178 CM: 15.3 meters
186 CM: 17 meters
194 CM: 18 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Full poplar wood core
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
178 CM: 8 lbs. 15.9 oz.
186 CM: 9 lbs. 12.6 oz.
194 CM: 10 lbs. 9.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...