Union Trilogy Snowboard Bindings - Women's - 2021/2022
Take on the entire mountain with the Union Trilogy snowboard bindings. These women-specific classics come equipped with responsive baseplates, supportive highbacks and supercomfortable ankle straps.
- Responsive Stage 4 Duraflex ST baseplates and Duraflex ST highbacks are specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures
- Multidensity thermoformed EVA bushings sustain their function season after season without changing color or becoming brittle
- Extruded 3D aluminum heel cups deliver a secure heel hold and minimize drag
- Exoframe 4.0 ankle straps and TW 2.0 Rhombus toe straps adjust with toolless screws
- Magnesium ratchets offer 4 times the strength of aluminum at half the weight and allow for fast entry and exit
- Toolless flads (forward lean adjusters) are easy to use: simply pull the lever away from the highback to quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain ahead
- Grade 8.8 steel hardware offers impressive strength and reliability
- Canted footbeds
- These bindings are the preferred choice of Union pro rider and Olympic gold medalist Jamie Anderson for everything from backcountry lines to Olympic slopestyle runs
- Union offers a lifetime warranty on baseplates and heel cups, even if they are broken or cracked while riding; all other parts are covered for 1 year after purchase
Imported.View all Union Strap Snowboard Bindings
Fits Boot Sizes
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...