Lib Tech T. Rice Apex Orca Snowboard - 2021/2022
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Rip around the resort and blast pow pillows left and right with the all-new Lib Tech T.Rice Apex Orca directional snowboard, featuring carbon tech, a floaty nose, tight sidecut and maximum power tail.
- New for this season, Apex construction features a blend that's 40% PET from recycled bottles/30% paulownia/20% aspen/10% balsa for light, lively, eco-conscious performance
- C2X base contour provides extreme control, precision and float; shortened central rocker builds in carve and edge hold while outside cambers add pop and stability
- Dreamy directional shape and carbon-over-carbon-over-magnesium wrapping are made for fun freeriding and pow ripping
- Magne-Traction® provides 7 additional contact points to your board's edges, aiding in edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- Eco-sublimated Bio Beans topsheet is made from an eco-conscious bioplastic made from castor beans; it has a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Long floaty nose combines with a powerful, poppy, contact-maximizing short (7 m) radius for "whale tail technology"
- Birch internal sidewalls for added pop; UHMW sintered sidewalls stand up to wear and tear
- Eco-sublimated sintered base is rugged and fast
- Longtime Lib Tech ripper and amazing artist Mike Parillo collaborated with pro rider Travis Rice on this design
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Made in USA.Some manufacturers provide recommended rider weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding snowboard sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Lib Tech All-Mountain Snowboards
Recommended Rider Weight
40% PET from recycled bottles/30%paulownia/20% aspen/10% balsa
Spread toe carbon/carbon mesh/S glass strips /triax
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...