Giro Ringo Snow Goggles - Low-Bridge Fit
See clearly on the mountain with the Giro Ringo low-bridge-fit snow goggles. With a premium toric VIVID lens and optics by ZEISS, they bolster your vision, enhance contrast and boost confidence.
- These goggles are designed to fit those with a lower nose bridge
- VIVID Lens Technology with optics by ZEISS improves vision on snow by manipulating blue light to enhance contrast and definition; also blocks harmful UV light and filters haze
- Giro antifog coating helps to keep your vision clear for an on-point riding experience
- Toric spherical lens shape mimics the form of the human eye, providing superior optics; increased internal air volume helps to prevent fogging
- Expansion View Technology (EXV) offers unobstructed, panoramic views and excellent peripheral vision
- Triple-layer face foam with Plush Max fleece facing features a plush contact layer, a supersoft middle layer for max contour and a durable back layer that adheres to the frame
- OTG (Over-The-Glasses) design comfortably fits over your prescription glasses; increased air volume inside keeps vision crisp, clear and fog-free
- Designed for seamless compatibility with Giro helmets (not included)
Imported.View all Giro Men's Ski Goggles
VIVID COPPER: 26 percent
VIVID EMBER: 35 percent
Low Bridge Fit
Additional Lenses Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...