The North Face Winter Warm Tights - Men's
Cold, blustery trail run on the agenda? Wicking, water-repellent and wind-resistant, these men's The North Face Winter Warm tights feature strategic fabric zones that shield you from the elements.
- FlashDry™ fabric pushes moisture to the surface of the fabric for quick evaporation to keep you dry, cool and comfortable
- 90-denier WindWall™ fabric on front of legs and calves fights off cold gusts; durable water repellent (DWR) finish resists light precipitation
- Side pocket on right thigh and secure zippered back pocket stash your essentials
- Reflective details on left thigh, back-right leg and outer ankles enhance visibility in low light
- Internal drawcord at waist; fitted
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Running Tights
92% polyester/8% elastane
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.)
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...