REI Co-op Wallace Lake Fleece Pullover - Women's
After 80 years on the trail, we've learned which details make a difference—like the easy-to-wash natural fibers of the women's REI Co-op Wallace Lake Fleece Pullover that make it a campfire classic.
- Hemp and organically grown cotton blend create a lightweight fleece that's cozy, breathable and easy to care for
- Oversize mock neck with button closure supplies easy on/off and also lets you adjust ventilation
- Dropped-shoulder sleeves maximize movement and comfort
- Large kanga pocket warms your hands or holds supplies
- Reinforced twill tape at button placket, side slits and pocket openings add durability
- Dropped-back hem provides coverage
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of hemp and organically grown cotton
- Organically grown cotton typically has a lower environmental impact than conventionally farmed cotton
- Hemp is naturally durable and requires no pesticides, no synthetic fertilizers and far less water to grow than cotton
- If you liked the women's REI Co-op Rangelands quarter-zip fleece pullover, you'll love this Wallace Lake fleece pullover
- Machine wash warm; only non-chlorine bleach, when needed; tumble dry low
Imported.View the REI Co-op Wallace Lake Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Fleece Sweaters
55% hemp/45% organically grown cotton
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains organically grown fibers
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.