Picture Organic Clothing Track Insulated Jacket - Men's
Durable and breathable, the Picture Organic Clothing Track jacket protects you in any weather with its 2-layer waterproof shell sourced from repurposed sugarcane waste and warm Coremax lining.
- Shell made with bio-based polyester converted from repurposed sugarcane waste provides high-end flexibility to move comfortably
- Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) treatment sheds moisture off the surface
- 2-layer DRYPLAY membrane offers 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof/breathable protection; fully taped seams and waterproof YKK® zippers help keep the elements and moisture out
- Thermal Dry System wicks away sweat where you need it most; Coremax lining eliminates cold spots
- Ergonomic, adjustable hood provides added coverage without hindering your visibility
- Pit zips allow ventilation
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs with wrist gaiters with thumbholes streamline the fit while keeping the elements out
- Stretchy powder skirt offers connection-compatibility with select Picture Organic Clothing pants (not included) to keep moisture out
- Longer cut in the back and an adjustable hem make this jacket your greatest ally on powder days
- Wipe your goggles clean with the included goggles wipe
- Chest zippered pockets; front zippered pockets; zippered pass pocket on the sleeve; inner zippered pocket
Imported.View all Picture Organic Clothing Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
58% biosourced polyester/42% recycled polyester
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer DRYPLAY 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof, breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 32 - 35 38 - 40 40 - 42 42 - 44 44 - 47 Waist 29 - 31 31 - 33 34 - 36 36 - 38 38 - 40 Hip 35 - 37 38 - 40 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...