Patagonia Dual Aspect Jacket - Men's
Built for alpine climbing in the harshest conditions, the men's Patagonia Dual Aspect jacket is a waterproof/breathable shell that provides total freedom of movement in the mountains.
- 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard laminate shell offers waterproof/breathable protection in the worst possible weather
- Face fabric is made of 100% recycled nylon
- Fully PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- PFC-free construction contains no perfluorinated chemicals that can linger in the environment
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Hood with laminated visor and reinforced brim effectively sheds water; 2-way adjustment provides good visibility in poor conditions with or without a helmet
- 2-way center-front zipper is easy to use with gloves and designed for stormy belays
- Engineered underarm gussets give great reach without lifting the body of the jacket; watertight, 2-way pit zips provide ventilation
- Low-profile cuffs use tapered tab hook-and-loop closures for tight wrist seals
- Dual-adjust drawcord at hem keeps out weather
- 2 chest pockets with storm flaps store gear
- 2 watertight handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
30-denier ECONYL recycled ripstop nylon face with a slick jersey backer
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer Patagonia H2No waterproof/breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 1.6 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...