Black Diamond Soloist Gloves
With BD.dry™ waterproof inserts and warm PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, the Black Diamond Soloist gloves protect your hands on technical adventures to the tops of peaks and deep into the backcountry.
- Fully waterproof BD.dry inserts block any moisture that Mother Nature throws your way
- 4-way stretch fabric shells and long gauntlet cuffs keep spindrift and moisture outside; shell fabrics are 100% recycled
- EMPEL™ water- and PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish offers superior performance and durability
- Removable liners are filled with 170 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation with Cross Core on the backs of the hands and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palms
- Soft, recycled fleece linings in the liner gloves maximize warmth and dexterity
- On warmer days, wear just the shells
- Goat leather palms and additional reinforcement layers stand up to rocky terrain, repeated rope handling and the general wear and tear associated with mountain use
Imported.View all Black Diamond Men's Ski Gloves
|Type of Waterproofing|
BD.dry waterproof insert
Contains recycled materials
|Length||6.75 - 7.25||7.25 - 7.75||7.75 - 8.25||8.25 - 8.75||8.75 - 9.25||9.25 - 9.75|
Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.