Black Diamond Bi-Pattern 9.6 mm Dry Rope
Move seamlessly from the crag to an all-day multi-pitch climb with the versatile Black Diamond Bi-Pattern 9.6 mm dry rope. It's a multifaceted workhorse climbing cord built to withstand everyday use.
- Versatile 9.6 mm thickness is thin enough for a hard sport redpoint yet thick enough to take a seasonal beating in the desert
- Purpose-built to balance handling and durability, this rope is not too stiff or too soft, knots easily, feeds smoothly through a belay device and holds up to a barrage of use
- 2 x 2 woven sheath construction is durable and supple
- Triple dash middle marker adds a margin of safety
- Climb-ready coil means you can tie in for a pitch right out of the packaging
Imported.View all Black Diamond Single Ropes
Rope Length (m)
9.6 MM x 60 M: 60 meters
9.6 MM x 70 M: 70 meters
Rope Diameter (mm)
61 grams per meter
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...