Sea to Summit Alto TR2 Bigfoot Footprint
Offering additional protection for rugged or wet terrain, the Sea to Summit Alto TR2 Bigfoot footprint adds a 68-denier waterproof fabric layer under the tub floor and vestibule area of your tent.
- Bigfoot model is sized to fit both the tent and vestibule area, so it protects your tent from abrasion, tears and dirt while also keeping your gear dry and off the ground
- Sized to avoid water pooling and collecting dirt
- Made with high-quality, lightweight 68-denier polyester with Hypalon® attachment points
- Durable, abrasion-resistant fabric has a 1,200 m waterhead rating
- Hypalon attachment points are circular-bar-tacked to the footprint
- Perfect fit for an ultralight fly-only shelter setup (rainfly and poles not included)
- Comes with a lightweight storage pouch
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Tent Footprints
96 x 87.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...