Sea to Summit Alto TR1 Plus Tent
With unrivaled space, superior ventilation and a full-fabric inner tent, the Sea to Summit Alto TR1 Plus tent offers max livability to solo backpackers who enjoy exploring in the shoulder seasons.
- Compared to the Alto TR1 tent, the Alto TR1 Plus has a full-fabric inner tent to keep out cold drafts and a higher-specification waterproof floor for wetter ground conditions
- Unique Tension Ridge™ architecture with an inverted brow pole allows for extensive interior living space, increased ventilation and higher doors
- The oversize Apex Vent™—positioned at the highest point of the tent—efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be zipped closed from inside the tent
- Adjustable vents at the base of the tent allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in
- In wet conditions, set up the rainfly first to keep the inner tent and your gear dry; do the reverse when packing up
- Rainfly can be rolled up to the Tension Ridge for stargazing, then deployed quickly and secured from inside the tent when needed
- The Lightbar™ pole storage sack can be mounted at the tent peak; slide in a headlamp or 2 and its semi-rigid, translucent material delivers soft illumination to the whole tent
- High tent door allows for easy entry and exit, and better views of the outside when you're within
- Machined aluminum clips—more durable than plastic—attach the pole to the inner foot with ease
- 9 Ground Control Light tent stakes, made from 7075-T6 hardened aluminum, have a multi-notch design that helps you to attach the tent close to the ground, even in hard terrain
- Adjustable peg-out points at each corner and on the doors give you flexibility for where you place your stakes
- 4 Ground Control guylines can be attached or removed as needed with quick-connect V-toggles; easily control their length with integrated adjusters
- The 3-piece, modular FairShare storage sack system allows you to easily split the load with a friend; after setup, the stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets
- The combination of DAC Featherlite NSL and Pressfit pole segments with varying diameters maximizes strength while minimizing weight
- Optional accessories (not included): gear loft for additional storage; 2 footprint options
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 5 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 11.3 oz.
2 lbs. 11.3 oz.
4.3 x 17.7 inches
84.5 x 42/24 (L x W head/foot) inches
19.5 square feet
7.5 square feet
|Number of Doors
|Number of Poles
Aluminium DAC TH72M
20-denier ripstop nylon
20-denier ripstop nylon
15-denier ripstop nylon