Sea to Summit UltraLight Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad - Women's
Designed for the woman backpacker who wants to keep her pack light, this Sea to Summit UltraLight self-inflating sleeping pad cuts down on weight without sacrificing comfort and warmth.
- This pad has an R-value of 2.9, which makes it best for adventures in cool weather; it provides moderate insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Delta Core-V™ technology ensures this 2-season mat is lightweight and packable but still warm
- Women-specific Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip, foot and torso areas provide extra support and insulation
- Women-specific design matches Sea to Summit women's sleeping bags—narrower in the shoulders and wider in the hips and knees for comfort no matter what position you sleep in
- Silicone prints on the upper surface prevent your sleeping bag from slipping
- Flip-over, high-airflow multifunction valve makes inflation, deflation and rolling up easy
- Included PillowLock™ lets you attach an Aeros pillow (not included)
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Self-inflating Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Large: 5.5 x 12 inches
Regular: 5.25 x 10.75 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Large: 72.05 x 23 x 1 inches
Regular: 66.93 x 21 x 1 inches
Large: 1 lb. 6.4 oz.
Regular: 1 lb. 3.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...