Topeak JoeBlow Tubi 2-Stage Floor Pump
Make installing and inflating tubeless tires a breeze with the Topeak JoeBlow Tubi 2-stage floor pump. Its innovative chuck-style TubiHead allows for valve-core removal with the pump head engaged.
- Innovative chuck-style TubiHead allows for removal of the valve core with the pump head engaged, facilitating installation and inflation of tubeless tires
- 2-stage technology lets you select how much air to push with each stroke
- Stage 1 delivers 715 cc of air for high-volume applications like mountain-bike tires; stage 2 delivers 258 cc for high-pressure applications like gravel and road tires
- 3 in. mid-mount analog gauge provides detail at lower pressures (0–30 psi) while still reaching a maximum of 160 psi
- Built-in air release button lets you fine-tune your tire pressure
- Steel barrel and base for durability; dual-density polymer handle for comfort
- Extra-long 360° pivoting hose with hose dock for easy storage
- Schrader valve adapter included
Imported.View all Topeak Bike Floor Pumps
Maximum Pressure (psi)
160 pounds per square inch
29.1 x 10.5 x 4.6 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...